- 2 cups rolled oats (grind 1 cup into flour) ***make sure these are gluten free oats***
- ¾ cup plain gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ cup cooked puree pumpkin
- 2 eggs (whisked)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 cup milk or milk replacement (almond)
- Extra 1 tablespoon of rolled oats, to decorate
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Combine ingredients part “a” in a large bowl
In a separate bowl whisked Part “b” ingredients
Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients (Part a). Pour in the wet ingredients (part b) and mix until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared (greased and lined) loaf pan. Sprinkle over extra the 1 tablespoon of oats.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean).
Cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooking rack.
PLEASE NOTE: I replace the oats with quinoa if I cant get then GF oats.